fredag 4 april 2014

Miley Cyrus broke down during the concert after the dog's death! Video


Miley Cyrus broke down during the concert after the dog's death! 

Miley Cyrus was heartbroken when her beloved dog Floyd suddenly passed away on Tuesday, and the singer could not hold back tears during her concert in Boston yesterday. The 21-year-old star dedicated two covers - Fleetwood Mac song "Landslide" and Coldpalys "The Scientist" - to her departed friend. But the emotional storm became overwhelming for Miley, who broke down in tears in front of the audience and was comforted by his sister. 

"I'm sure you already know about it, but the reason I'm so sorry, my dog., I should not say he was my favorite, but he was my favorite," said Miley for her fans before she dedicated the song "Landslide" for him. 

Floyd, who was an Alaskan Klee Kai, passed away on Tuesday when Miley was out on his current tour. "What will I do without him?" the star wrote on Twitter yesterday.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar