fredag 1 augusti 2014

Linda Thelenius previous Rosing living on her husband's money: "No one wants to hire me!"


Linda Thelenius previous Rosing living on her husband's money: "No one wants to hire me!" 

Linda Thelenius, former Rosing, have problems with jobs. The former glamor model and Big Brother participant has taken a break from the limelight and is now a housewife and lives with her husband Peter Thelenius money. But she is tired of being unemployed. 

"I clean and wash all day and then when there is more to it then I just go there., I want to come into work and work like everyone else," she says. 

Thelenius state that people stare at her when she visits the Employment Service, but she will not give up. "I have not had a job in a year and it's really hard for me to look for a job. People do not hire me because they think I'm not serious."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar