lördag 5 april 2014

Chris Brown's phone calls from jail: "Karrueche, I love you!"


Chris Brown's phone calls from jail: "Karrueche, I love you!" 

Chris Brown has once and for all declared their love for the on / off girlfriend Karrueche Tran in a public phone call from jail. The singer, who is currently remanded in custody after breaking the rules of his probation, sent a voice message to his fans this week. In the message he thanked for their support with the new video "Loyal", but also gave a special message to Karrueche, where he told us that he loves her despite rumors that they recently broke up. 

"To all my fans, I want you all to know that I love you. Thanks for all the support. Thanks for everything. Video was released recently and I hope you will like it," he said and ended the message with a greeting to girlfriend. "And most importantly, Karrueche, I love you." 

Chris will, according to data to remain in custody until the next court hearing on April 23.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar