fredag 3 maj 2013

Miley Cyrus Goes Topless & Flashes Butt...


Miley Cyrus Goes Topless & Flashes Butt In 'V' Magazine

The star leaves very little to the imagination in her latest photoshoot, where she strips down and flaunts her toned figure.

Miley Cyrus ice Clearly comfortable in her own skin - and she loves showing it off.

Miley Cyrus V Magazine PICS:
In one image of her butt cheeks are hanging out of a pair of studded leather Patricia Field short-shorts and she's wearing a Nicole Miller jacket backwards, flashing her bare back to the camera while looking over her shoulder. In another, Miley is topless with a Theyskens' Theory jacket draped across her shoulders. In yet another racy picture Miley's chest is partially hanging out of an American Apparel top, Which is paired with a jacket and pants by Saint Laurent by Hedi Silmane.




Inside the mag, the star really opens up about her upcoming album, her decision to chop off all of her hair, and how she handles the bevy of rumors That surround her relationship with fiance Liam Hemsworth.

Miley Cyrus On Her New Style:
Miley worked with Pharrell Williams on her upcoming album and she says he overpriced had a very important role in shaping her new look. "My accountant does not love Pharrell like I do. Because he Introduced me to some vintage shit in Miami that's crazy. I've always been different in how I dress, but Pharrell and especially Helen Because When Pharrell would be editing we would just go on the computer and shop-They helped me understand how I could express myself through how I dress, "she tells




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar