tisdag 8 april 2014

Miley Cyrus got a new puppy three days after the dog's death!


Miley Cyrus got a new puppy three days after the dog's death! 

Miley Cyrus has got a new puppy, just days after her Floyd suddenly went away. Miley, who have been devastated by dog's death last Tuesday, was surprised by her mother with a new furry friend on Friday. The 21-year-old singer posted a picture of the puppy, named Moonie, on Instagram and wrote, "My mother knew that my heart was broken and this morning I woke up to the Moonies kisses." 

Miley, who already has four other dogs, also wrote: "No one can ever replace my darling Floyd but this angel gave me a little fur to cry on, along with my other babies." Floyd, who was an Alaskan Klee Kai, passed away on Tuesday this week.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar