tisdag 15 april 2014

How to change Lady Gaga's appearance - without surgery procedures!


How to change Lady Gaga's appearance - without surgery procedures! 

Lady Gaga has revealed how she changes her face's appearance from day to day, without any help from plastic surgery. The star explains that she uses the tape to get a new look every day. 

"When I wake up, I say," Today is a new day "and I may choose to create my look for how I feel right then ..." she said. "I wash my face, I'm needles up my hair, I put on a wig and think," How can I shape my eyes today with tape? Should I tighten my neck with tape '. "

Lady Gaga also says she does not care about critics who say that she looks "artificial" out, and she loves to use duct tape to alter their appearance.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar