fredag 4 april 2014

Jasmine Kara sat unconscious during Let's Dance training!


Jasmine Kara sat unconscious during Let's Dance training! 

Jasmine Kara ran into a really nasty accident during yesterday's practice for Let's Dance. The 24-year-old singer was taken to hospital after being struck in the head to the floor when she trained on a lift. "I was unconscious for a few seconds and thought" I do not want to die yet. "It was scary of course, but then I thought just that I do not have time for this, I want to dance," says Jasmine. 

The doctors suspect that she suffered a concussion and it is still unclear if Jasmine will cooperate during today's rehearsal. Jasmine says she thinks she will be able to be back on the dance floor for Friday's broadcast.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar