måndag 8 juli 2013

The reason for Amanda Bynes plastic surgery: "I want to marry!"

The reason for Amanda Bynes plastic surgery: "I want to marry!"

Amanda Bynes has stated that she is dependent on plastic surgery. Now, the former actress come up with another argument to justify their so-called 'need' to put themselves under the knife again. She wants to look good for their future husband.

"I need to look good to the man I'm in love, so that I feel comfortable with how I look when I get married, '" wrote scandal queen on Twitter. Many began to speculate on who this man was and there were rumors of Drake, something she quickly denied: "Drake is not right for me, but I am sure he will make someone happy!"

Amanda revealed her recent surgery last week, which was that she had taken away what she called was a birth defect between the eyes. She also said that she planned to do on his entire face.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar