måndag 15 juli 2013

Big celebrity facts Today Glee star Cory Monteith is dead!

Big celebrity facts Today Glee star Cory Monteith is dead!

This picture was taken a month ago, one of the last taken of him. No one would have imagined that he was a month later would be longer. A tragedy. Rest in peace, Cory.
Cory Monteith went away suddenly at age 31 on Saturday, July 13. But Cory, known as his character Finn Hudson in Glee, was not only a talented actor. He was also a beloved boyfriend, family member and friend. Today we remember this young talent with pictures from his career. Rest in peace

"Cory and I like to say that we is a two-for-one deal., I would not be here without him," said Lea in January. "He makes me feel like I can do anything. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I am so happy, and I love him."


Cory in 2008, when he celebrated Bow Wow's birthday in Las Vegas.

In April 2012, he checked into rehab to deal with his drug problem. "I love the bumps and Cory and we stand his side., I am grateful and proud of his decision," Leah said then. She was the one who persuaded him to seek help.
In January 2012, his relationship with co-star Lea Michele officially.

His fans loved him and will remember him forever.
Cory and some others of the cast of Glee. Such a talented young man


He was very appreciated as his character Finn Hudson.
From left, back row: Jenna Ushkowitz, Dianna Agron, Jessalyn Gilsig, Jane Lynch, Mark Salling, Chris Colfer and Amber Riley. Front row: Kevin McHale, Lea Michele, Matthew Morrison, Jayma Mays, Cory Monteith



REST IN PEACE

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar