måndag 1 juli 2013

Amanda Bynes plans to plastic surgery all over her face!

Amanda Bynes plans to plastic surgery all over her face!

Amanda Bynes has long tried to justify their "need" plastic surgery and now has the scandalous actress put themselves under the knife again. Amanda recently underwent plastic surgery to remove a defect between his eyes, something she claims is a serious birthmark that needed to be removed.

Amanda shared her surgery experience on Twitter yesterday: "I was born with a mark between my eyes., It is a birth defect that I have now been removed, I have never been more happy and excited! Now I have a few surgeries, I have to correct my nose, then I can start a new chapter of my life music! "

She also wrote that she felt like a hero after living with a birth defect for 27 years. But she is not finished yet. Amanda plans to change its entire look. "I plan to operate on the entire face completely cohesive," she wrote on Twitter.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar