måndag 8 juli 2013

John Mayer's declaration of love for Katy Perry on stage: "She is awesome!"

John Mayer's declaration of love for Katy Perry on stage: "She is awesome!"
John Mayer and Katy Perry have been both on and off the last time but now it is no doubt that they are together. On Saturday night, during the first concert at Johns ongoing tour, he declared his love for Katy.

John explained that he had undergone a throat operation last month that caused them to come closer. "She was more amazing than I ever could have imagined. I whispered in her ear, so she ordered me to the waiter, and I could whisper in her ear, so she got to tell people what I had said," he revealed what Katy made for him after the surgery.

"We have a long time ahead of us, and I want to dedicate the next song to Katy, my Katy," he continued. Katy herself was in the audience with a big smile on his face.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar