tisdag 2 juli 2013

Miley Cyrus ashamed of their old songs!


 Miley Cyrus ashamed of their old songs!
Miley Cyrus style, both musically and on a personal level, has changed a great over the years. The 20-year-old star recently released his hot single "We Can not Stop", but feel a certain anxiety over Hannah Montana days and their old hits.

Miley, who became known as the main star of the Disney teen series Hannah Montana, grew up quickly and created a more tough and challenging image and therefore becomes irritated when she sees her fans listening to her old songs from the era.

"Now when people go in to iTunes and listen to my old music, I get annoyed. I just want to erase everything and start over, "Miley said in an interview. She proceeded to tell me about their personal change and how it reflects her music: "My last album I feel quite distant to, I was 16 or 17 when I did it. When you're 20, so you do not know that person anymore. "

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar