söndag 24 augusti 2014

Zac Efron Talks About his addiction: "It is an eternal struggle!"


Zac Efron Talks About his addiction: "It is an eternal struggle!" 

Zac Efron has spoken out about his drug and alcohol abuse. The 26-year-old actor, who was posted at the treatment center last year, discuss their issues in an open interview. In the interview he reveals that he has just joined Alcoholics Anonymous, which has been a life changing experience for him. "I think it has changed my life," he says. "I'm much more comfortable in my own skin. Things are easier now." 

Efron explains that it was burnout that caused him to end up in its destructive living, with drugs and alcohol as escape from life. "I made films all the time., I was burned out. It felt like something was missing, a kind of hole that I could not fill," he tells of the time when the abuse took off. 

The star says he is on the mend. With therapy and treatment he is on the road to a sober and drug-free life, but he admits that he is not totally free yet. "It is an eternal struggle," he says of dependency. "But I would not take anything out of it back. Did I learn from everything I did."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar