onsdag 20 augusti 2014

Ariana Grande defends her new sexy image!


Ariana Grande defends her new sexy image

Ariana Grande is tired of people comment on her new sexier and more mature image. The 21-year-old singer says that she is not at all influenced by the music industry in that she shows more skin, and explains that it is entirely her own choice

"I've seen people on the net who write like," It's so sad that she has become even more a product of the industry - she has shorter and shorter skirts and show more and more skin. "While I feel like," Yes, for I want it, "she said. 

"Believe me, if there is something I do not want to do, so I will not do it, I mean it with every cell in my body," she continued, adding that she thinks it is only natural that she changes the style of years.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar