onsdag 27 augusti 2014

Paradise Hotel Saga attacked - get a bodyguard!



Saga Scott has made a success in the reality show Paradise Hotel, but the many demonstrated their appreciation for the 25-year-old, is not all as nice. This weekend Saga out at a pub, where an unknown older man began shouting at her

"When I arrive so he pulls me by the hair, all the way inside the head, and pulls me to the side so hard that he almost hit my head on the table," she says. Saga broke loose and went with his friends to another bar - where the event was repeated. 

"It ended up with me home, I could not take more., I do not know if they really wanted to hurt me, but they had been drinking and had probably some sick way to show their attention."

Since her participation in the Paradise Hotel Saga has chosen to stay sober when she goes out - for their own safety. "You sit in the same situation then," she explains. In autumn field Saga on barturné, and then she will have a guard with her.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar