torsdag 18 april 2013

Miley Cyrus' sister Noah Cyrus stole Justin Bieber's clothes!

Miley Cyrus' sister Noah Cyrus stole Justin Bieber's clothes!

Miley Cyrus' younger sister Noah Cyrus, 13, is a huge Justin Bieber fan. When she met him at a gala in Canada with her older sister, she admits that she stole his belongings.
"When I met Justin Bieber, I could barely speak., I went crazy inside., It was at a gala in Canada, and when he went and changed for the next performance, I kind stole his clothes. He does not know it yet," reveals Noah. "Miley's stylist dressed him for the event, and they had his stuff, so I took them home," she continued.


Noah also says that she is eager to PINCH sister's ridiculously expensive Chanel bag, but that she had not succeeded yet.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar