måndag 1 april 2013

Madonna's homeless brother speaks out: "She does not care if I die or live!"

Madonna's homeless brother speaks out: "She does not care if I die or live!"

Madonna's older brother, Anthony Ciccone, who has been living homeless on the streets of Michigan for over three years, something that has attracted much attention since Madonna herself has no interest in helping him. Now he speaks out and the relationship with his sister and family drama: "Madonna does not care a damn if I live or die. She lives in her own little world., I have never loved her to begin with, and she has never loved me. my dad would be happy if I died of hypothermia, when he does not think of me anymore. I do not like me. "Anthony continues: "What do you do in circumstances when your family is opposed to you completely? I'm a man, you can call me whatever you want, but the alcoholic is a label and I do not like. I do not need brain surgery, I need only love, friends and family who care. "


This is so tragic. We can not help but wonder what might have destroyed the sibling relationship between Madonna and Anthony so much that a billionaire like her can not help him to a decent life. According to sources, his alcoholism caused the greatest damage in the family relationship, but is there really any excuse for not helping a person in need?



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar