onsdag 24 april 2013

Miley Cyrus admits, "I prioritized away Liam Hemsworth!"

Miley Cyrus admits, "I prioritized away Liam Hemsworth!"

Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have had a tough period in the recent past, then they postponed their wedding and been struggling with infidelity rumors. Now Miley herself has spoken out, and she admits her priorities away her relationship with Liam to focus on the music.
"I've been working on my album because that is the only thing in my life I have wanted to give 120% and I think that's the only time in my life that I prioritized everything else, anyone else, you know, all that really mattered was the music, "she revealed in an interview.

Miley mentioned nothing about the postponed wedding or rumors that Liam is cheating on her.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar