lördag 6 april 2013

Amanda Bynes: "I have an eating disorder!"

Amanda Bynes: "I have an eating disorder!"


Let's just simply say that Amanda Bynes year has been one big IN media , including many scandals and frequent rumors. The whole world has got to be witnesses to her derailed party nights, drunken driving and her nude scandals, while the media have speculated her "maturity". More recently, her sanity is questioned on several occasions, something that makes her upset and angry. Yesterday she wrote this message on his Twitter: "I will sue blogs and newspapers who say I have mental problems! They publish pictures of me where I have lost weight and find a fake story". But the tweet that got the most attention came just seconds later: I have an eating disorder so I'm struggling with being thin! "


It's pretty oundkomligt that something is not right with Amanda, whether physical or mental, and her health problems make us anxious. We hope you get better, Amanda! There are lots of good, professional help to get there.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar