torsdag 14 augusti 2014

Therefore repent of Katy Perry that she dropped out of school!


Therefore repent of Katy Perry that she dropped out of school

Katy Perry regrets that she dropped out of school and not educated. The 29-year-old singer, who left school during his first year in high school, admits that she wishes she had a better education. "I'm disappointed that I did not have a good education, because I had really enjoyed the benefits of it," says the singer! 

Perry is currently promoting her "Make It Roar" campaign which aims to raise money for school supplies, and she says that she is constantly trying to educate themselves on their own. "I am turning 30 soon and I'm very thirsty for information. During my tour, we go to different museums and take part in all kinds of cultural experiences

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar