onsdag 13 augusti 2014

Sarah Michelle Gellar: "Robin Williams was like a father to me!"


Sarah Michelle Gellar: "Robin Williams was like a father to me!" 

Sarah Michelle Gellar has praised her acting colleague Robin Williams, who was found dead at his home on Monday. The actress, who worked with Williams in "The Crazy Ones", explains in an interview that he was like a father figure to her. 

"My life got better when I met Robin Williams, For my children, he was uncle Robin, and all who worked with him thought he was the best boss they've ever known. To me, he was not only an inspiration but also the father I always dreamed of having, "says the star. "I miss him every day, but I know that his memory will live on." 

Williams, 63, was found dead at his home in Tiburon, California, on Monday. The cause of death is suspected to be suicide.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar