lördag 14 juni 2014

Robert Pattinson: "I'm homeless again!"


Robert Pattinson: "I'm homeless again!" 

Robert Pattinson is homeless again. The actor recently returned to Los Angeles after playing in his new film Life in Toronto, Canada, and now claims that he did not have anywhere to live. 

"I'm starting to feel a little more at home in LA My parents borrowed my house, which I borrowed from someone else, and then I got kicked out when I got back from Toronto. So now I'm homeless again," he told on Jimmy Kimmel Live in Thursday. 

The star also has no more idea where his belongings are at the moment. "I'm not entirely sure. They are somewhere, I wish I knew." Robert revealed earlier that he also was homeless after the breakup from Kristen Stewart last year and used to sleep behind an old vault.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar