måndag 30 juni 2014

Jennifer Lopez: "It's my job to look good!"


Jennifer Lopez: "It's my job to look good!" 

It's no secret that Jennifer Lopez is working hard to retain their youthful looks and her amazing shape. The 44-year-old singer is now claiming that it is part of her job as a Hollywood star to be always on top in appearance, and that she feels compelled to stay in shape. "You have to train hard and look after what you eat., It's a job - you have to make the effort," says the star. 


Lopez has recently lost 5 kg after following a strict vegan diet and she says she feels better than ever. "I feel great both mentally and physically," she explains. Earlier this year she spoke out about their training - and eating and revealed how she stays in shape. "I eat a healthy breakfast and exercise as often as I can," she said then.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar