onsdag 25 juni 2014

Troian Bellisario speaks out about her anorexia!




Troian Bellisario, known from Pretty Little Liars, spoke out about their struggles in life, including anorexia, on Larry King NOW. The star says she wants to talk openly about the disease, in order to help other young men and women

"It's important to talk about feelings, to talk about aid young people can get that has this problem, if they realize their disease," she said. "I was a very smart girl, and I convinced people that I could do it on their own. Then I started in college but was sent home after a few months because I was too sick." 

Bellisario think it's important that someone sits down with the sick person and say, "Okay, now let's talk about your feelings, and what it is that really makes you not want to eat" because she believes that if addressing the real problem, the person in question to start eating again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar