söndag 29 juni 2014

So keep Hudgens form: "Do not to be bigger!"



Vanessa Hudgens show off happily with her well-trained body and now she has spoken out about her relationship to exercise. The 25-year-old actress says she is addicted to exercise and admits that she feels bad if she misses a workout at the gym.

"I try to train twice a day. If I miss a session I feel like," Oh, no! "She said." I love to be physically fit. "Spring Breakers star likes to keep fit and explains that she likes her body more now than she did last year, when she went up 20 kg for a role as a pregnant teenager in the movie "Gimmie Shelter." "I was not feeling well because of the pounds I gained."

Her best exercise is to test different forms of exercise. "Hiking, yoga, pilates, spinning and dance" listed her as their own favorites.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar