tisdag 15 juli 2014

Kevin Walker wants to get married and have children: "Starting about time!"


Kevin Walker wants to get married and have children: "Starting about time!" 

He won Idol in 2013 and has a successful football career, but now Kevin Walker, 24, set his sights on new goals. Walker dreaming namely to marry and have children with girlfriend My Sandberg, 24. "It's a matter of time., We've been together for five years now., We begin to plan a bit for the future. It is time, he says. He reveals that he plans a spontaneous marriage proposal in the not too distant future. "She does not get free. Will do. I will take it spontaneously, "he adds. 

He also speaks out about the dream of becoming a father. "I want to have kids before I'm 30. So I have a few years ahead of me. You can not take anything for granted. But I hope it will," he says. Next is Kevin current with new single The Real Thing, which he will perform before the royal family on Victoria Day on Monday.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar