måndag 21 juli 2014

Brody Jenner on why he skipped Kim's wedding: "I do not know Kanye!"


Brody Jenner on why he skipped Kim's wedding: "I do not know Kanye!" 

Brody Jenner skipped his stepsister Kim Kardashian's wedding in May, with the explanation that he had to work and so could not go. But the reality star, who went on Kim's ex Reggie Bush's wedding last weekend, has now revealed yet another reason why he opted out of the famous ceremony in Florence, Italy. 

Jenner claims he first mostly could not go because the wedding was too far away. "I worked the weekend., I had DJ gigs," he says in his podcast, and reveals yet another reason why he did not go. "To be quite honest, I do not know Kanye in general., I really do not., I have had a conversation with him that lasted 15-20 seconds, while I've known Reggie for a long time." 


But he also adds that he would have loved to see his step-sister married, and that Kim was totally okay with that he turned down her invitation. "This does not mean that I am not called Kim and told her I wish her the best, I love her and support her ... And by the way, I would have loved to go to the wedding," he says.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar