tisdag 15 juli 2014

Chris Brown's girlfriend speaks out on the war with Rihanna!


Chris Brown's girlfriend speaks out on the war with Rihanna

Chris Brown's girlfriend Karrueche Tran has eased his heart and told him about the war against Brown's ex-girlfriend Rihanna. The model recognizes that it is not always fun to date a star - and especially not when you follow in one of the world's most popular women's footsteps

"In this case, my boyfriend is a celebrity, whose ex is an even bigger celebrity. Not only I am fighting my battle with her, but also with her ​​14 million fans. So you can just imagine how it feels for me," she said in an interview. 

"The fans will find all sorts of weird things and they know nothing about me. Since I rather not talk about myself it leaves room for them to say what they want about me." Brown and Tran have been a couple since last year.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar