söndag 22 juni 2014

Megan Fox reveals, "Because I work only 20 days a year!"


Megan Fox reveals, "Because I work only 20 days a year!"

Megan Fox has revealed that she does not work more than 20 days a year. The 28-year-old actress, who recently gave birth to her second child, says that she now puts family first and cut back on work hours significantly. Fox explains in a recent interview that she wishes she did not have to work at all and instead be at home with their family, but must make at least one film a year to supply them.

"I have to make a film a year since I have to invest in their future, I need to be able to pay for their education and be able to support them," she says. She also explains that she feels guilty when she is away too long from their children and thank just yes to movies shot close to home.

"I'm looking for movies shot in Los Angeles and the projects in which I am a part of an ensemble that I have finished the recordings of 10-20 days," she says in the interview. Megan, his sons, Noah, 1, and Bodhi, at four months, with husband Brian Austin Green.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar