måndag 27 januari 2014

Ariana Grande reveals that she wants to be more like Miley Cyrus!

Ariana Grande reveals that she wants to be more like Miley Cyrus

Many people would probably consider that Ariana Grande and Miley Cyrus are total opposites, but the fact is that Ariana is a big fan of 'Wrecking Ball' singer's raunchy antics. In an interview, she revealed that she wishes she was more like Miley, who has created much controversy last year by including posing naked in music videos, twerka and smoking weed on stage. 

"I think she's cool, she's a rock star., She expresses herself, and I do not think there's anything wrong with adding a little fun stuff to pop culture," explained Ariana, adding that she wishes she had Miley confidence. "I wish I was confident enough to strip me naked and sit on a wrecking ball. If you had the body, they had been sitting there with her."

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar