måndag 6 januari 2014

Ariana Grande loathe to party: "I'm pretty boring!"

Ariana Grande loathe to party: "I'm pretty boring!"
Singer Ariana Grande is no fan of derailed party nights and describes himself as "boring". The 20-year-old star says she'd much rather prefer to sit at home in their pajamas at night than to be out at night and celebrate their success.

"The other kids think is fun does not interest me," she says in an interview.
"I'm a pretty boring girl who likes 'Harry Potter' and sitting at home in their pajamas and sing." She also talks about how her great role model has influenced her as to how she wants to be seen in the public eye. "I like Barbra Streisand, and have you ever seen her drunk? There is the way to go," she says in the interview.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar