onsdag 1 januari 2014

Miley Cyrus defends herself : "I'm a character! "

Miley Cyrus defends herself : "I'm a character! "
Miley Cyrus claims her raunchy antics in 2013 , including smoking a joint on stage and pose nude in their music videos, are all a part out of a very well thought out act. During an interview with The New York Times told the 21 - year-old singer to her controversial image is merely a public nature , and not really who she is in real life.

" People have seen me go from a child to think I'm a sex maniac who only smoke marijuana and draw lines all day , but no one has heard of rock ' n' roll ? " she says in the interview, adding: " There is a sex scene in nearly every movie and so do people say that it's just a character. Yeah, I'm also a character. It is as well not that I normally dressing up as a teddy bear and twerkar on Robin Thicke , you know ? "

Miley says that although she is happy to have gotten rid of her "Hannah Montana" - image , and can finally embrace his true self after completing the contract with Disney.

MILEY CYRUS LIGHTS UP JOINT ON STAGE ...


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar