torsdag 19 juni 2014

Samir Badran in bus drama: "He tried to kill me!"



Samir Badran has been involved in a bus drama without equal. Paradise Hotel-star reveals on his blog that he was attacked by a bus driver. "It was the craziest thing I have ever experienced in my entire life," he says. 

Badran, 24, says that he took a bus in Gothenburg and accidentally got off at a terminal where you are not allowed. "Then was the driver of the bus beside me mad;" he says, and claims that the bus took up the pursuit of him - and drove straight toward him. 

"If I had been hit, I had just fallen under the bus., He tried to murder me," continues Samir, and says he came close to being hit. "He opened the door and shouted," shame that I did not drive you to death "," argue Badran, who should have filed a police report the incident. John Strand, chief executive of airport buses, saying they had not been contacted by either the police or Samir Badran.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar