söndag 15 juni 2014

Lana Del Rey's shocking statement: "I wish I was dead!"


Lana Del Rey's shocking statement: "I wish I was dead!"

Lana Del Rey has shocked her fans after having expressed her longing for death in a provocative interview. The 27-year-old singer, who is a hot topic with the critically acclaimed album "Ultra Violence", spoke out as her major sources of inspiration. Among the name was Kurt Cobain and Amy Winehouse, who both died at the age of 27.

"I wish I was dead ... I do not want to continue to keep on with this. But I do," said the singer. When the reporter asked if she was referring to that she did not wanted to do music anymore, he was met with a cryptic, but even more shocking answer: "Everything., It's just how I feel. If it were not so, then I would not say it., I would be scared if I knew that death was waiting, but ... "

Lana also claimed that both she and her boyfriend Barrie-James O'Neill used to say that they will die young. "We've had a difficult road. He is a very dark character., He has months is a dark stripe of writing and waiting, he has his whole world so ...," she said

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar