lördag 7 juni 2014

Angelina Jolie on her dark past: "The kids helped me to be healed!"



Angelina Jolie has a dark past behind them, bordered by depression and a serious self-injury. 'Maleficent' star recently told that she can relate to her role in the new film: "I understood that journey., I have been dark, I've been wounded, climbed on the walls, been angry and then changed." 

The 38-year-old actress, who is the mother of six children, says that the turning point came when she embraced motherhood. "The kids made ​​me soft and opened me again. They made me remember all the wonderful things and they have helped me to be healed," she says in the interview. 

Angelina has previously revealed that she used to harm herself to fill the emptiness in life. "I used to cut myself or jump out of airplanes, trying to find something to fight when everything else felt too easy," she said in an interview in 2010.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar