fredag 3 maj 2013

Demi Lovato speaks out: "I lost my friends after rehab!"

Demi Lovato speaks out: "I lost my friends after rehab!"
In 2010, checked the X Factor judge Demi Lovato into a rehab clinic to win his fight against hers bulimia and their self-injury. It changed her life and made ​​her realize who is really her friends.

"A couple of months before I went into rehab, I had a birthday party, and there were a couple hundred people there., It was the most people I thought were my closest friends," she said

But everything changed when Demi came home after three months in the clinic: "When I put on my phone after three months of rehab, I expected lots of text messages and calls. I had received four text throughout the period. It was a wake up call for me."

Today, Demi says that she knows what she's closest friends, and that she cut ties with many old friends like Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez.


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar