torsdag 25 september 2014

Therefore regrets Samir his participation in Paradise Hotel!


Therefore regrets Samir his participation in Paradise Hotel

Samir Badran, 24, was a success in last year's season of Paradise Hotel, and he shows up again in the reality show as a wild card. But his new involvement is something he regrets. "Now in retrospect, I might not be so happy about it," he says. 

Samir Badran was in Mexico for a couple of elements of the program, when production offered him a place in the house. But now, in retrospect, he has been with his girlfriend Evelina, 18, and is dissatisfied with the decision. 

"I do not want certain people to see this., I think of her and my parents," he says in retrospect. "Most things in there I regret." Samir Badran stated that he does not mind working with the program, but no longer as participants.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar