onsdag 27 mars 2013

Lindsay Lohan's dad thinks she will be dead within a year!

Lindsay Lohan's dad thinks she will be dead within a year!

Lindsay Lohan's father Michael Lohan is getting desperate when it comes to getting help to help his daughter - otherwise he is afraid she will die at the age of 27. He dread that she will become a member of the infamous "27 Club," which consists of stars that died when they were 27 years old, Amy Winehouse and Kurt Cobain.


"I do not want that to happen my daughter." Lindsay fills 27 in July. How many others have not died in the age of drug overdose? It is a fear I can not get rid of. I always sit and wait by the phone, "said Michael


"It went wrong for Lindsay when I divorced Dina (her mother), so of course I feel guilty," he continued. Lindsay is now facing three months of rehab that she has been convicted in court.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar