måndag 18 mars 2013

Gwyneth Paltrow nearly died after a serious miscarriage!


Gwyneth Paltrow nearly died after a serious miscarriage!

Gwyneth Paltrow and her husband Chris Martin have two children, Apple and Moses, together, but now she has spoken out and says that they really should have been five in the family now.
In an interview, she reveals that she had a serious miscarriage that almost cost her life. "I miss my third child. I think of it. But I had a really bad experience when I was pregnant with my third., It did not work and I almost died. So I feel a bit:" Is it good like this, or should we go back and try again? "she revealed about the tragic event.
Gwyneth also reveals that she and her husband supported each other through the tough times that followed, and that they will eventually get one for children.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar