söndag 18 maj 2014

Pamela Anderson On Cannes Filmfestival- I was Abused when i was six




- I was abused when I was six and raped when I was 12 , said Pamela Anderson .
Pamela Anderson (46) is at the Cannes Film Festival . There she had a charity dinner for 200 guests for their Pamela Anderson Foundation.

The organization works for the environment and human rights .

- No easy childhood
Cannes Festival is a great place to get celebrities to lay out money for charitable purposes. The reason is simply that everyone is there and many are just to go to such events.

But Pamela was a completely different story for the guests than they had expected.

- I had no easy childhood , even though I had parents who loved me , says Anderson.

She said she had been abused at the age of just six years by a female babysitter. When she was 12 years old , she was raped by brother and his girlfriend for a girlfriend.

- His older brother would teach me backgammon, which went over the back massage and then raped . I was 12, he was 25 , she says.

In her teens , she became group rape a party of her own Beloved and his friends.

Pamela Anderson, who after 'Baywatch' career has been best known for the sex tape with then husband Tommy Lee , live today a quiet life in one of Hollywood's more respectable neighborhood, Calabasas with the children from her marriage to Lee.



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar