onsdag 28 maj 2014

Kieran Hayler ask Katie Price for forgiveness: "I'll mend your heart!"



Kieran Hayler has broken his silence for the first time since the revelation that he has been cheating on his wife Katie Price. Kieran, who had a seven-month affair with Katie's best friend, took to Twitter to publicly apologize and wish her congratulations on her 36th birthday on Thursday.

"Happy birthday my beautiful wife @ Miss Kati Price., I love you with all my heart forever," tweeted Kieran and then put up another tweet shortly after, "I'll mend your heart and I look for the light at the end of the tunnel for our fairytale finish. Believe in me. "

Katie, who also expecting their second child together with Kieran, found out that he was cheating with her ​​friend Jane Pountney during a holiday in Cape Verde earlier this month.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar