onsdag 22 oktober 2014

Samir Badran leave Sweden: "Do not stay here any longer!"



Samir Badran has had enough of the small country of just enough and have decided to leave Sweden. Paradise Hotel profile, after a TV recording in Miami, determined to take his pack and pack and move to the United States. "This is the best I've ever done, and within a year I'll move here, how it's done I do not care., I do not want to live in Sweden anymore," he wrote on Facebook

Samir plans to start studying and then get a job in the United States. "I searched for Santa Monica Collage last year but my grades were not good enough. When I searched then so I just thought of partying, drinking, etc.. Now I go to the United States only to study and work," he writes on his blog. He says that he does not see the same chances to develop in Sweden, and hesitates because he will want to move back again.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar